Archive for October 2014

[ecrea] Movenet. Congress on Social Movements and NTIC / Deadline extension

Tue Oct 07 22:09:01 GMT 2014

*Deadline extended to October, 20th*

The deadline for submitting proposals to "Move.net. Congress on Social Movements and TIC" has been extended to October, 20th (2014). We would like to remind you that this is the new deadline to submit paper proposals and not complete papers.

Proposals should not be longer than 2000 words (no spaces), including title, author, academic affiliation, email, keywords (five maximum), an abstract (100 words) and the paper´s topic.

Papers may be written in Spanish, English, Portuguese or Italian. However, we kindly request that the title and keywords be translated into Spanish.

Please, send your texts at: (comunicaciones /at/ congreso-move.net). Reception of proposals will be confirmed. Rejection or acceptance will be communicated from October, 20th onwards.

If the proposal is accepted, authors will be required to send a complete version of their paper BY DECEMBER, 20TH with a view to a further publication. Complete papers ought to follow the guidelines contained in "Revista Internacional de Pensamiento Político". (url: http://www.pensamientopolitico.org/normas-para-autores.php).

Registration (50€ fee) is mandatory in order to obtain attendance certificates and so that articles can be published in the conferences proceedings (with ISBN)

Only after complete versions have been accepted, authors should proceed to finalise the inscription process. Authors should also be aware that they need to attend the congress in order to read their contributions. Finally, we would also like to remind you that authors should attend the conference in order to read their contributions.

More info on proposals and papers is available at: http://congreso-move.net/english/call-for-papers/