Archive for October 2009

[ecrea] Communication and E-literature: New Frontiers in International and Cross-Border Collaborations

Thu Oct 22 20:40:27 GMT 2009

Dear Nico,

sorry to bother you again, but my call for presentations appeared under a somewhat misleading headline, which might confuse readers.

"Networking Democracy? New media innovations in participatory politics"

was probably a leftover from an earlier email and does not pertain to my call. apologies if this was my oversight. but it does not reflect my call. could you perhaps send it again under the correct heading? :

Communication and E-literature: New Frontiers in International and Cross-Border Collaborations

thank you so much.

sincerely,

holger