Archive for April 2009

[ecrea] Invitation to the international symposium "Campaigning for Europe", October 7-9 2009, Landau (Germany)

Mon Apr 27 06:55:36 GMT 2009

the Institute of Communication Psychology/Media Education and the
Institute
of Social Science/Political Science of the University of Koblenz-Landau,
Campus Landau.

The symposium will focus on the communicative aspects of this year's
elections to the European parliament. In October, about 35 well-known
referees from European and Non-European countries will present national
case
studies and comparative analyses of political parties' campaign
strategies,
the role of mass media and how the campaigns affected public opinion and
electoral behaviour.

We kindly invite you to take part in this discussion and would be pleased
welcome you in Landau in October.

For more information please visit our Homepage:
www.uni-koblenz-landau.de/landau/symposium_campaigning There, you will
find
the conference program, a registration form, and some information for
accommodation. Registration is possible until July 31st 2009.

We are looking forward to your participation.

Kind regards
Jens Tenscher & Michaela Maier

----

Dr. Jens Tenscher
Acting Chair and Professor for Political Sociology
University of Mannheim
Department for Political Science I
A 5, 6
D-68159 Mannheim
Germany
Phone: +49/(0)621-181-2296
Fax: +49/(0)621-181-2067
Email: (tenscher /at/ rumms.uni-mannheim.de)