Archive for April 2009

[ecrea] Watchmen-cultural, political, and social pedagogies

Sat Apr 11 17:05:24 GMT 2009

Dear colleagues,
I'm currently working on a proposal for an edited book on the recent movie
The Watchmen.  This collection of edited peices will explore the cultural,
political, and social pedagogies that exist in the film and graphic novel.
I'm looking for pieces that specifically implement theoretical/philosophical
discourses as they address the issues of humanity, conflict, and
interpersonal relations between the heroes themselves and the public.  If
you are interested in submitting to this project please contact me with an
abstract proposal or questions.
Thank you,
Antonio Garcia
Indiana University