Archive for October 2003

[eccr] JSN iamcr-cyberconference (replacing Tapei)

Sun Oct 12 20:22:20 GMT 2003

>  We invite you all to participate in the JSN virtual conference.
>
>  JSN holds a Virtual Conference as an alternative to the 2003 IAMCR
>  Conference in Taipei that was canceled. This will allow our panelists who
>  were accepted for Taipei to display their work and get feedback.
>
>  Please visit our Virtual Conference web page under
>
>http://www.tu-dresden.de/gsn_iamcr/virtual_conf/homepage_virtual_conference.
>html.
>  You would need to use the Internet Explorer to view these pages.
>
>  On our Conference page you can:
>
>-           Read abstracts of the papers.
>-           Read and download full papers.
>-           Read comments from reviewers.
>-           Submit your own review or comment.
>
>We hope you will visit our Virtual Conference and are looking forward to
>receive your comments and reviews.
>
>for the JSN
>
>  Jana Diesner
>  Carnegie Mellon University, School of Computer Science
>  Institute for Software Research International (ISRI)
>  Center for Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems
>  (CASOS)
>  E-mail: (jdiesner /at/ andrew.cmu.edu)

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
<http://www.kubrussel.ac.be/>Katholieke Universiteit Brussel - Catholic
University of Brussels
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
Office: C0.05