Archive for publications, April 2022

[Commlist] The first edition of IJVCDC (Indonesian Journal of Visual Culture, Design, and Cinema)

Sat Apr 16 16:41:17 GMT 2022

The very first IJVCDC (Indonesian Journal of Visual Culture, Design, and Cinema), Vol. 1 No. 1, April 2022 is out!

E-ISSN : 2829-1808

IJVCDC (Indonesian Journal of Visual Culture, Design, and Cinema) is a biannual journal, published in April and October. IJVCDC focuses on various issues spanning in Visual Communication Design, Interior Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Cinema, movies, and Film. Our journal is managed by the School of Design Bina Nusantara University.

There is free of charge for all accepted papers and will be freely available to all readers with worldwide visibility and coverage.

Free download for the April edition.
Open for submission for the October edition.
More details:
https://journal.binus.ac.id/index.php/ijvcdc <https://journal.binus.ac.id/index.php/ijvcdc>

We hope you enjoy reading the 1st Edition and consider submitting your paper.