Archive for publications, 2018

[ecrea] SAH Journal - Issue No.7

Wed Jun 13 20:28:20 GMT 2018

We are delighted to announce the arrival of Issue No.7 of our Open Access Journal 'Studies in Arts and Humanities' - Vol 4, No.1 (2018).
http://sahjournal.com/index.php/sah

* Cover Art by Vanessa Donoso López. * Articles by Michael Kane, Jane Mitchell, Jonathan Murphy, Feena Tóibín, Colin O'Shea/Patricia Frazer. * Interview with Vanessa Donoso López by Fiona Cashell. * Poetry by Kara Penn.

Studies in Arts and Humanities
www.sahjournal.com