Archive for publications, September 2015

[ecrea] Scope: An Online Journal of Film and Television Studies archive now online

Wed Sep 23 11:42:29 GMT 2015

I’d like to announce that we have now finished the redesign of the
website for /Scope: An Online Journal of Film and Television Studies/.
  The content from all the journal’s past issues, from 1999 to 2014, is
now online at http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/scope/index.aspx.

/Scope’/s content also remains open access, so we hope interested
scholars will take the opportunity to browse the issue archive.  Please
note too that URLs for all content (articles, book reviews, film and
television reviews, and conference reports) have now changed to reflect
the new site address. It may take some time before search engines
reliably redirect those searching for content via URLs from the time of
publication.

Thanks to our authors and other scholars for their patience as we worked
to construct the journal’s new website.

Best,

Mark

Mark Gallagher
Co-Editor, /Scope: An Online Journal of Film and Television Studies
<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/scope/index.aspx>/
Associate Professor, Department of Culture, Film and Media
University of Nottingham
University Park
Nottingham NG7 2RD
United Kingdom

e-mail (mark.gallagher /at/ nottingham.ac.uk)