Archive for publications, July 2015

[ecrea] New issue: Quaderns del CAC 41 - July 2015

Fri Jul 31 13:12:09 GMT 2015

New issue: Quaderns del CAC 41, July 2015

We are happy to announce you the publication of a new issue of Quaderns
del CAC.

The monographic section, entitled “Radio, thus far” is devoted, of
course to the radio.

Peter Lewis opens the journal as our guest author with an interesting
article about community radio.

The monographic includes papers about the next issues:

-Radio business model in the digital context

-The second age of podcasting

-The mediamorphosis of local radio

-Crowfunding as a source of financing

-Children’s radio programmes

The miscellaneous section counts with a paper about the news
decentralisation in the Scottish TV.

The English version of the journal has return and you can find the issue
here: http://bit.ly/1gpzvB3

It is available in Catalan, English and next week, in Spanish.

Best regards and happy holidays to all,

Sylvia Montilla

General Coordinator

Quaderns del CAC