Archive for publications, July 2014

[ecrea] New Book: Virtual Communication

Thu Jul 10 20:00:49 GMT 2014

I am pleased to announce the publication of my new book:

Virtual Communication

 by Ileana Rotaru, published by Peter Lang

The book represents an empirical approach of the virtual communication. Based on the socio-cultural arguments of the postmodern paradigm, it demonstrates the necessity of analyzing media pedagogy concept, both epistemologically and praxiologically. The concept of "media competency" is made operational by creating a system of communicational and informational competencies specific to the teaching personnel. To this end, the Mixed Standard Rating Scale is elaborated to rate and assess the media competencies of the teaching personnel of the secondary education.

Available from Peter Lang Publishing House:

http://www.peterlang.com/index.cfm?event=cmp.ccc.seitenstruktur.detailseiten&seitentyp=produkt&pk=80510&concordeid=265257