Archive for publications, September 2013

[ecrea] new book: Political Rock

Tue Sep 24 09:05:02 GMT 2013

We'd like to draw your attention to Political Rock, a volume Mark Pedelty and I edited for Ashgate. It is currently $89 in hardback. However, a student discount code (A13HXJ50) cuts that price in half (and aren't we all students in one way or another?). If that is still a bit steep, please consider ordering a copy through your library.

Thanks!

--
Mark Pedelty
Associate Professor of Communication Studies

Kristine Weglarz
Assistant Professor of Communication Arts
University of West Florida
(kweglarz /at/ uwf.edu)