Archive for publications, June 2013

[ecrea] Journal of SEECI

Wed Jun 05 14:23:00 GMT 2013

The *Journal of SEECI* (Revista de la comunicación de la SEECI) (www.seeci.net <http://www.seeci.net/>) is indexed in INRECS, Latindex catalog, Dice, Ebsco Host, Csic Isoc, etc. The Journal is dedicated to the world of communication in particular, will not close its doors to other contributions from the knowledge that are unique to our Alma Mater. We have an appointment with the Teachers and Researchers in Spanish language and for some months to other languages of the scientific knowledge (Portuguese, French, English, Italian ....) . Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that from the number of the current month of May, we want young people to have university researchers seeking a launch pad and official showcase for exhibiting the course of their investigations and trials. We recall that the selection of items is done by the system of blind peer review by our Scientific Committee who joins our Board of Honour. Both are made by leading figures from academia Hispanic American and European.

David Caldevilla Domínguez

Tel: 91 394 70 83

Fax: 91 518 07 65

Móvil: 629 20 61 49

Despacho 419

Facultad de Ciencias de la Información

Av. Complutense s/n. Madrid 28040 (España)

www.seeci.net <http://www.seeci.net/>

Beatriz Peña Acuña
Profesora contratada doctora
Universidad Católica San Antonio, Murcia