Archive for publications, May 2010

[ecrea] Transformations: "The Face and Technology" New Issue

Wed May 19 06:59:10 GMT 2010

Transformations is pleased to announce the publication of Issue 18: “The Face and Technology.”

The articles:

“This Face: a Critique of Faciality as Mediated Self-Presence.”
Warwick Mules

"I'm Ready For My Close-Up Now": Grey Gardens and the Presentation of Self”
Ilona Hongisto

“GUI Faces / Sticky Ethics”
Laurie Johnson

“Appearing to Act Younger: The Face of Avon”
Grayson Cooke

“Faces, Interfaces, Screens: Relational Ontologies of Framing, Attention and Distraction”
 Ingrid Richardson

The issue can be accessed at

  http://www.transformationsjournal.org/

Regards