[Commlist] 2025 Conference on Communication and Environment (COCE)

Tue Aug 13 15:23:35 GMT 2024

*Save the Date for COCE 2025 - June 23-27, 2025*

Join us at the *2025 Conference on Communication and Environment (COCE) *as we explore the unique landscapes of nipaluna/Hobart in lutruwita/Tasmania, Australia. This conference is about discovering the importance of place, the knowledge it holds, and the stories it tells.

Our theme, *'Environment and Communication: Shifting Perspectives, Creativity, and Conviviality from the Edge'*, aims to provide a new outlook as COCE explores the Southern Hemisphere for the first time. We encourage everyone to participate in insightful discussions emphasizing our interconnectedness and continuous communication efforts to sustain and restore our world.

Anticipate an unconventional gathering that will bring together scholars, practitioners, and others interested in the intersections of communication and the environment. This unique event promises to be a platform for diverse perspectives and innovative ideas.