[Commlist] WMEMC2023 cfp

Wed Dec 14 10:48:58 GMT 2022

The original abstract submission deadline of the 2023 WMEMC Conference has been extended to *January 15, 2023*.

If you have already submitted your abstract, it will remain fully valid for the new dates.

Please submit your abstract (less than 600 words) as a PDF file for peer review in a refereed process.

We do not recommend that you include diagrams/tables/images in your abstract as they can be added later when submitting the full paper.

Please make sure your abstract contains the following components before uploading:

**Abstract title*

**Abstract text*: The abstract must be**less than 600 words

**Abstract topic*: Please choose from the list of topics

· AI and media industries

· New normal of media use

· New strategies for contents

· Metaverse and virtual character

· Media Globalization

· OTT and increasing competition

· Game business and digitalization

· New News industry

· Data and Media Use

· Financial Management in media industry

· Digital transformation and society

· Contemporary Challenges in Media Management

· Others: Media management, economics, and industry issues

**Keywords*: up to 5 keywords may be provided (at least 3 keywords are required with the submission)

Selection is based on the relevance of the topic, adherence to the overall conference theme or sub-themes, and value to the participants.

Please send your abstract to the following e-mail address: *(wmemc2022 /at/ naver.com) <mailto:(wmemc2022 /at/ naver.com)>*

P.S. To help everyone know more about WMEMC Seoul, we have opened the following SNS accounts. You can check our latest news on these platforms and learn more about Seoul sightseeing.

*Facebook:*https://www.facebook.com/WMEMC-2023-110659655221034/?ref=page_internal <https://www.facebook.com/WMEMC-2023-110659655221034/?ref=page_internal>

*Twitter:*https://twitter.com/WMEMC2023 <https://twitter.com/WMEMC2023>

*Instagram:*https://www.instagram.com/wmemc2023/ <https://www.instagram.com/wmemc2023/>