[Commlist] Call for nominations to Chinese DiGRA board, 2022-24

Mon Sep 26 10:24:38 GMT 2022

We are seeking new members for the board of the Chinese Digital Games Research Association (CDiGRA). As a first step, we’d like to solicit nominations. Please go to the following anonymous form to make your nomination.

https://forms.office.com/r/3WspXbqedt

You can nominate yourself and/or someone else. We will contact all nominees in October and confirm all nominees by October 14th, when voting in the election starts. We’re particularly keen to invite new members onto the board. Please send in your nominations by 10th October 2022.

For more information on Chinese DiGRA, please visit our website here:

www.chinesedigra.org