[Commlist] CFP: 10 Years of The Mass Effect Trilogy

Thu Sep 22 15:30:15 GMT 2022

To celebrate ten years since the release of the originalMass Effect 3we are hosting an online conference on ‘N7 Day’ on the popular BioWare franchise.

We are currently seeking abstracts for conference presentations, focused upon all thingsMass Effect. Presentations will last twenty minutes, with a ten-minute question and answer session at the end of each slot.

We are currently seeking abstracts to be submitted to *(networkmultiplay /at/ gmail.com) by**Friday 23rd September.*
*
*
We ask for submissions to consist of a *300 word (maximum) proposal*, including references using theHarvard reference style guide <https://www.mendeley.com/guides/harvard-citation-guide/>, as well as a short author biography of no more than 100 words. These should be emailed to (networkmultiplay /at/ gmail.com) with the heading ‘Mass Effect’.

Some prompts for abstracts include (but in no way should limit submissions):

  * The ethics ofMass Effect
  * Virtual cities and robot friends
  * Protect the pyjaks –Mass Effectand environmental causes
  * Not leaders, not marginalised – the role of humans as the middlemen
    inMass Effect
  * Changing times, and changing endings – how the fans organised to
    change the game withMass Effectand took power away from studios
  * Mass Effectas a multiplay experience
  * Watching disasters –Mass Effectas a streaming/viewing experience

If you have any further questions, please email (networkmultiplay /at/ gmail.com)