[Commlist] I International Conference on Child Studies

Thu Jun 09 10:48:24 GMT 2022

Conference

University of Minho
Braga, Portugal

Date: 13/09/2022 - 15/09/2022
Call for papers ending on: 17/06/2022

The I International Conference on Child Studies aims to problematise
universal, normative, essentialist and paternalist views of childhood andto
give visibility to work focusing on children’s worlds and lived realities
in uncertain times.
One of the strands of the conference is Children's Language, Reading and
Writing.
Abstracts must be sent in English, but works can also be presented in
Portuguese and Spanish.