[Commlist] Call for Creative Submissions to Ecocene: Cappadocia Journal of Environmental Humanities

Sun Feb 13 10:04:31 GMT 2022

Call for Creative Submissions to Ecocene: Cappadocia Journal of Environmental
Humanities

Stories are how we come to know the world. They shape our propensity to
believe in, engage with, and respond to, the world around us. They inspire
and confront, open and close, breathe and compress, the landscape of
imaginative possibility. With each issue of Ecocene, we have a general call
for submissions that considers stories, and storying, about/with the
environment in the broadest sense. We are looking for original works of
poetry, prose, feature writing, and creative non-fiction in the environmental
humanities, with a focus on reimagining human-nonhuman relationalities.
Hybrid style and content, intersections between creative/critical writing,
and diversity on all levels is welcomed and encouraged. Please state the
genre or genres of your submission, a 2-3 sentence description, and if it is
a simultaneous submission to another journal/publication.

The word limit for short fiction and feature writing submissions is 3000
words, and 200 words for poetry. All submissions to be submitted through
the Ecocene submissions portal.

For further questions or information on how to contribute to Storying
Ecocenes, please contact our Storying Editors, Cheryl J. Fish
at (tribecagal312 /at/ gmail.com) [1] or Darren Fleet at (darren_fleet /at/ sfu.ca)
[2]

(TO SUBMIT TO STORYING ECOCENES, you must register and use the submission portal. CLICK BELOW:)

https://ecocene.kapadokya.edu.tr/index.php/ecocene/user/register [3]