[Commlist] CfP ECREA Journalism Education Conference 2021

Tue Jan 19 17:35:45 GMT 2021

CfP ECREA Journalism Education Conference 2021

From the ECREA 'Journalism & Communication Education' TWG, we are happy to invite you to submit abstracts for our 6rd annual Conference titled, “Trial and Error IV. Rethinking digital native communicators training”, that will take place at the Autonomous University of Barcelona on May 13, 2021.

The unpredictable situation of the pandemic forces us to perform virtually for the first time. But we are sure that it will also be a great opportunity to exchange ideas between communication teachers at the European level.

Keep in mind that different research approaches are accepted from all areas of the Communication and that it includes varied presentation formats.
For more information, we attach the call for abstract conference.

Deadline for submissions: 28th February, 2021
Official Website: https://trialanderror2021.blogspot.com/ <https://trialanderror2021.blogspot.com/>

Registration price: 30 euros

 In addition, we encourage you to join this working group to follow all the news and events from the official Ecrea website.
https://www.ecrea.eu/Journalism-and-Communication-Education