Archive for calls, October 2021

[Commlist] Call for Papers - Contratexto (Peru)

Tue Oct 12 08:08:07 GMT 2021

Call For Papers – Contratexto (Peru) – Training of Communicators in Ibero-America

Deadline: November 15th, 2021

Contratexto is an Open Access refereed academic journal published by the Faculty of Communication at the University of Lima every six months, with emphasis on the field of communication and related branches. It edits articles, research papers, essays and bibliographical reviews in Spanish, English and Portuguese.

In 2022, the Faculty of Communication of the University of Lima will be fifty years old, and the 37th edition of Contratexto will be dedicated to examining the practice of professionals trained in university classrooms in Ibero-America, as well as outline ideas and critical reflections to better understand the changes universities have gone through, make a balance of achievements and limitations of the professional training process, and project ourselves in a time of deep uncertainty due to the health crisis that we face since 2020.
Dossier editor: Dr. Maria Teresa Quiroz (Universidad de Lima, Peru)

THEMATIC FOCUS
• Communication faculties or careers and areas of specialization. Development and evolution.
          •    The professors, their origins and academic trajectories.
• Students and their professional orientation. New fields and interests. • Communication studies. • Analysis of training programs: profiles, skills, teaching tools, teaching innovation. • Knowledge transfer to society.
          •    Training of communicators and the labor market.
• Comparative studies on training in different countries. • Digitization and teaching of communication. • Innovative models in teaching. • New professional skills.
          •    Research in teaching communication.
          •    Research contributions to faculties and programs.

In addition to this thematic dossier, we accept submissions in the general field of communication for our Trends section. The deadline for these is also November 15th, papers submitted after that date WILL NOT be reviewed for the next number, instead, they will be queued for subsequent editions.

If you or any other colleague is interested, you may read the complete call for papers here: https://bit.ly/CTX37_cfp

Submit your paper: https://bit.ly/Submit_Contratexto
Support and assistance: (contratexto /at/ ulima.edu.pe)

No Article Processing Charges (APCs) apply: Contratexto remains an Open Access and non-profit service funded entirely by our institution. No payment from the authors or readers will ever be required.