[ecrea] cfp - Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media, Issue no.2

Fri Oct 20 10:00:02 GMT 2017

Extended deadline / Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media, Issue no.2

Papers deadline has been extended to 17 November.

The International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media is an open access and peer-reviewed journal that reflects on our progressively immersive media culture with a historical and critical perspective by considering that it depends both on state of the art technologies and on archaeological media that once sought to expand our sensory experiences.

This Journal welcomes papers addressing one or more of the following themes:

 1. Stereoscopic and Panoramic Photography
 2. Photography , Cinema and Sound Media Archaeologies
 3. Media Arts and Immersion
 4. Architecture, Virtual and Augmented Realities
 5. Urban Sound Devices: Telephones, Headphones, Speakers and Radio
 6. Sonic Art and New Technologies
 7. Photography and Performance: Intermedia Practices

Please find registration and submission informations at http://revistas.ulusofona.pt/index.php/stereo/information/authors

Journal Website: http://revistas.ulusofona.pt/index.php/stereo/

For any query, please contact: (journalstereoimedia /at/ ulusofona.pt) <mailto:(journalstereoimedia /at/ ulusofona.pt)>