[ecrea] CFP DHCS2017

Sat Aug 12 08:21:57 GMT 2017

The 12th annual meeting of the Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science (DHCS) will be hosted by the Illinois Institute of Technology on November 17-19, 2017.

The Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science brings together researchers and scholars in the humanities and computer science to examine the current state of digital humanities as a field of intellectual inquiry and to identify and explore new directions and perspectives for future research. Loyola is one of the partner institutions sponsoring the conference, along with five other Chicago-area schools.

We invite submissions on any research broadly related to Digital Humanities and Computer Science from scholars, researchers, librarians, technologists, and students. We particularly encourage proposals on visualization tools, theories, methodologies and workflows to make sense of Big Data. Submissions of posters, talks, and full panels are welcome from researchers of any rank or affiliation.

For more information or to submit your abstract proposals, please visit http://dhcs.iit.edu