[ecrea] Children's Global Media Summit - call for papers

Wed Jul 26 06:21:00 GMT 2017

The Children’s Global Media Summit, CGMS 2017 is looking for outstanding and insightful research submissions for the conference, taking place in Manchester on the 5-7th December 2017.

CGMS 2017 will bring together content, policy, platforms, and big thinkers from across the globe to help define the future of media for young audiences in our digital world. *At the 2017 Summit we are asking the question: what role can, and should, media play in the lives of children across the world?*

We invite submissions from people with original research about the media that children engage with and consume, or a unique story about a ground breaking digital kids media project to share with delegates at the CGMS 2017.

For more, see http://us12.campaign-archive2.com/?u=ea4b9d8128eff358a2a6af27b&id=1f31fe917e