[ecrea] Call for Chapters - Infocommunication Skills as a Rehabilitation and Social Reintegration Tool for Inmates

Sat Apr 29 20:03:50 GMT 2017

Call for Chapters

Dear Colleagues,

Currently we are in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled */Infocommunication Skills as a Rehabilitation and Social Reintegration Tool for Inmates /*to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. We would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

Please visithttp://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2747 <http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2747> for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much for considering this invitation, and we hope to hear from you by *May 30, 2017*!

Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues/peers who might be interested.

Kind regards,

Lídia Oliveira & Daniela Graça

University of Aveiro, Portugal

--
Lídia de Jesus Oliveira Loureiro da Silva –(lidia /at/ ua.pt)