[ecrea] Call for Papers June 2017 Vol 3, No 10 of Journal of Media Critiques

Mon Apr 03 22:26:08 GMT 2017

*Call for Papers June 2017 Vol 3, No 10 of Journal of Media Critiques*
Dear Colleagues,

We invite you all to participate in the next issues of Journal of Media Critiques <http://mediacritiques.net/index.php/jmc/index> by submitting articles related to any communication, media, information studies. JMC is no longer a thematic journal, JMC will have 2 regular issues in a year as December and June issues. Also we kindly invite you all to cooperate in special issues. In this sense, our aim is to implement improvements during the transformation of media/communication or while investigating within the field of communication. In the case of communication and media studies in particular, we would rather include those carried out in a subject, in a group of subjects or in a whole degree from the scientific and technological area.

Through JMC we would like to create an open access scientific journal to exchange and disseminate any contribution that may involve communication and media studies so as to achieve a more significant research for our colleagues at scientific and technological universities. Hence, our readers could use such proposals as a model to be applied and/or adopted in their own contexts. In fact, we have a special interest in receiving articles related to experiences that imply a methodological change (when compared with a more traditional approach) and encourage or motivate developing new theoritical and practical theories.

We include here examples of some possible topics for the forthcoming JMC issue (but not limited to):

• Children, Adolescents and the Media

• Communication and Technology

• Communication History

• Communication Law and Policy

• Communication Science and Biology

• Computational Methods

• Environmental Communication

• Ethnicity and Race in Communication

• Game Studies

• Global Communication and Social Change

• Information Systems

• Instructional and Developmental Communication

• Intercultural Communication

• Intergroup Communication

• Interpersonal Communication

• Journalism Studies

• Language and Social Interaction

• Mass Communication

• Media Industry Studies

• Mobile Communication

• Organizational Communication

• Philosophy, Theory and Critique

• Political Communication

• Popular Communication

• Visual Communication Studies

• Media Critiques

• Media and Ethics

Important Deadlines

*JUNE ISSUE*

-Completed paper submission: *June 01, 2017*

-Announcement of accepted papers and editing: *June 20, 2017*

-Online publication: *June 30, 2017*

Please register international online journal, Journal of Media Critiques for uploading your completed paper at http://www.mediacritiques.net/index.php/jmc/user/register. If you need any assistance during this processes you can contact directly our *Editor-in-Chief Dr.Arif Yıldırım* via email *(jmc /at/ mediacritiques.net) <mailto:(jmc /at/ mediacritiques.net)>*. Peer reviews will be completed for June Issue until *June 20, 2017* and after final revisions, issue will be published by*June 30, 2017.*

Thank you in advance for your interest and contribution. We hope to cooperate with you in our new projects.