[ecrea] Discourse, Communication and the Enterprise (DICOEN9) CfP

Wed Jan 04 17:44:23 GMT 2017

Discourse, Communication and the Enterprise (DICOEN9)
22.06.2017-24.06.2017
Aston University, Birmingham, UK
Call for papers deadline: 27 January 2017

Dear Colleagues, we kindly invite you to the 9th international conference on Discourse, Communication and the Enterprise. The conference aims to promote and foster interaction between those interested in discourse and communication in organisational settings, and follows a series of successful conferences (Lisbon 2001, Vigo 2003, Rio de Janeiro 2005, Nottingham 2007, Milan 2009, Hong Kong 2011, Beijing 2013 and Naples 2015).

The focus of this conference is “From Theory to Application”: it aims to encourage scholars to think about ways their research can inform practice, either by offering a lens for the critical exploration of organizational processes or to cultivate effective communication practice(s).

The deadline for presentation proposals is approaching soon (27 January) - we are looking forward to receiving your abstracts!

Contact person: Dr Erika Darics
email: (dicoen2017 /at/ aston.ac.uk)
telephone: 0044 (0) 1212044155
Address: Aston University