Archive for calls, September 2017

[ecrea] Global Media and China - the latest issue and CFP

Fri Sep 29 13:05:09 GMT 2017

We are pleased to announce that our journal /Global Media and China/ has just published its latest issue Volume 2, Issue 2  March 2017.

And also we sincerely welcome your contribution to our journals. If you are interested and have the time, it is a great honour for us to receive your submission. Here is the submission portal:

https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac.

For more information about Global Media and China, please go to http://journals.sagepub.com/home/gch <http://gch.sagepub.com/>, you can also find detailed submission guidelines there.

You can freely read this inaugural issue at: http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current

*
*
*Volume 2, Issue 2, March 2017*
*
*

*Interview*

Interview with Professor John Ellis

/John Ellis**/

//

*Original Articles*

Hero is back- The rising of Chinese audiences: The demonstration of SHI in popularizing of a Chinese animation

/Fei Jiang and Kuo Huang/

You are what you post in “circle of friends” of Wechat: Self-presentation and identity production from a personality perspective

/Chenglong Lin, Wei Fang and Jianbin Jin/

Comparing the use of space in selfies on Chinese Weibo and Twitter

/Jessica Roberts and Michael Koliska/

Casting an “Outsider” in the ritual centre: Two decades of performances of “Rural Migrants” in CCTV’s Spring Festival Gala

/Yan Yuan/

Science learning in early years: Effects of the Chinese television series /Big Bird Looks at the World/

/Yeh Hsueh, Zongkui Zhou, Guimin Su, June Lee and Katherine Kitzmann**/

*In focus*

**

Empire, Tianxia and Great Unity: A historical examination and future vision of China’s international communication

/Lei Zhang and Zhengrong Hu/