Archive for calls, May 2017

[ecrea] Call for next issue of Metal Music Studies (4.1)

Tue May 30 12:37:18 GMT 2017

Please note that the deadline for the first issue of 2018 (4.1) of /Metal Music Studies/ is 10 September 2017. Send your contributions now! We consider submissions at any time. We accept full papers up to 8000 words in the first section, and shorter contributions of up to 3000 words in the second section. Style guidelines can be found at the Intellect web-site (follow link below). Please email Karl Spracklen ((K.Spracklen /at/ leedsbeckett.ac.uk) <mailto:(K.Spracklen /at/ leedsbeckett.ac.uk)>) for details about submitting to the first section, and Niall Scott ((nwrscott /at/ uclan.ac.uk) <mailto:(nwrscott /at/ uclan.ac.uk)>) for details about the second section. You can also email submissions straight to Karl for the first section, and Niall for the second section, at the email addresses previously listed.

https://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/view-Journal,id=236/