Archive for calls, August 2016

[ecrea] CFP - Mental Health and Mental Illness in Popular Culture / 2017 PCA/ACA Conference

Mon Aug 29 22:42:27 GMT 2016

*Mental Health and Mental Illness In Popular Culture
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: SESSIONS, PANELS,PAPERS
2017 Popular PCA/ACA Conference*

_*San Diego, April 12-15, 2017*_

**

*The Mental Health division enthusiastically welcomes all of the interested persons to present on topics which include popular culture and mental health/illness. Previous papers have addressed: literature, film, music, politics, religion, psychological theory, research and more.*

*In short, the division concerns itself with the ways in which popular culture both reflects and shapes the nature of our psychology.*

*Please consider submitting a 150-350 word abstract by October 1^st , 2016 through the online database on a topic that intersects mental health, mental illness and popular culture, tohttps://conference.pcaaca.org/*

**

*For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me through my contact information below.*

*Eric M. Greene, Ph.D.
Psychologist
Los Angeles, CA 90212
610 639 3979
(ericmatthewgreene /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(ericmatthewgreene /at/ gmail.com)>*

**