Archive for calls, July 2013

[ecrea] Call for Submissions: Spectres of Evaluation - 6 & 7 February 2014, Melbourne, Australia

Wed Jul 31 12:23:02 GMT 2013

I want to personally invite you to submit an abstract for a paper/panel/workshop to our upcoming conference in Melbourne, Australia on February 6 and 7, 2014. This international conference is the culmination of a 3 year research project examining creative and critical approaches to evaluation and value in relation to community-engaged arts practice.

The abstracts are due mid September with responses confirmed shortly after. See below for the CFP. We also hope to have a 'Call for Artists' soon as well! Please forward this email invitation to other researchers and artists who you think may be interested in this conference. Registration opens in a few weeks at www.spectresofevaluation.com <http://vcam.cmail1.com/t/r-l-bjrlytd-jdujddiljh-o/>. In the meantime, you can register your interest by signing up for our mailing list at that website. Apologies if you are already on our mailing list!

Hoping you are all keeping well and being creative,

Marnie

Dr Marnie Badham, Artist- Researcher

Centre for Cultural Partnerships
Faculty of the Victorian College of the Arts and Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
The University of Melbourne
234 St Kilda Road, Southbank VIC 3006