Archive for calls, May 2013

[ecrea] Acamedia conference

Thu May 02 14:10:53 GMT 2013

I would very much like to invite you to attend the first *ACAMEDIA CONFERENCE* being held at Sunderland University on *Friday June 28th June*.

www.acamedia-conference.co.uk <http://www.acamedia-conference.co.uk>

The event will bring leading academics and industry experts together to discuss the challenges of addressing the skills requirements for graduates entering the job market and will explore a number of different industry issues.

Lord David Puttnam will give the Conference keynote and will be followed by a number of sessions covering Social Media, Design Thinking,Innovation in Journalism, Insight into Digital Natives and exploring innovative funding models for digital content.

We are offering this fantastic line-up of sessions and speakers for the EARLY BIRD PRICE of £49.

Please visit the website and book your ticket before the end of May to qualify for the discount.

I look forward to seeing you at the conference

Kind Regards

Jason Legget
Principle Lecturer
Conference Director
Sunderland University
(jason.legget /at/ sunderland.ac.uk) <mailto:(jason.legget /at/ sunderland.ac.uk)>