Archive for calls, June 2011

[ecrea] cfp Open Government and Open Information

Thu Jun 30 11:10:58 GMT 2011

from ["Judith Schossboeck" <(Judith.Schossboeck /at/ donau-uni.ac.at)>]

Dear ECREA list members,

We would like to draw your attention to our recent Call for Papers of
our peer-reviewed Open Access Journal. The main focus of the special
call is on Open Government and Open Information, but it covers a broad
scope of topics on the intersection of sociology and technologiy. Have a
look!

http://www.jedem.org/announcement/view/4

Kind regards,
Judith

Blog: Digital Government and Society (
http://digitalgovernment.wordpress.com/ )
CeDEM11- Conference for eDemocracy 2011 (
http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem )
 ( about:www.donau-uni.ac.at/edem )
Mag. Judith Schoßböck
Zentrum für E-Government
Donau-Universität Krems ( http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/ )
Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Straße 30
A-3500 Krems
+43 2732 893 2309
(judith.schossboeck /at/ donau-uni.ac.at)