Archive for calls, June 2011

[ecrea] Fwd: Call for Papers-ICMT2011

Thu Jun 23 07:49:33 GMT 2011

The second International Multimedia Technology Conference will be held on July 26-28, 2011 in Hangzhou, China.

All accepted conference papers will be published by IEEE, included in IEEE eXplore, and submitted to EI Compendex. Some of the excellent papers will be selected and send to SCI Magazine. For more information, Please visit our website: _www.icmtconf.org <http://www.icmtconf.org/>._
Topics includes but are not limited to:
*Multimedia Tools and Systems*
*Image Processing Technology*
*Network Applications*
*Multimedia Entertainment Servive*
*Submission Deadline:Jun. 5, 2011*
*Papers Submission: *http://www.icmtconf.org/paperSubmission.aspx
We cordially invite you to participate ICMT 2011 in Hangzhou, China, July 26-28th, 2011. We are looking forward to seeing you in Hangzhou, China!
Contact us: E-mail: (icmt2011 /at/ 163.com) <mailto:(icmt2011 /at/ 163.com)>
Notes:

  1. There are free printed proceedings for authors.
  2. There is an free one-day tour in Hangzhou after the conference for
     all participants.

Best regards
ICMT organizing committee
Ms Lee