[ecrea] Call For Papers: Studies in Russian and Soviet Cinema

Fri Aug 27 15:40:13 GMT 2010

Call For Papers: Studies in Russian and Soviet Cinema

Studies in Russian and Soviet Cinema soon enters its fifth year of publication. It has established itself as a scholarly journal of high ranking, with a rigid, anonymous double peer review system. The journal is abstracted and indexed by the MLA International Bibliography, International Index to Film Periodicals, British Humanities Index and Film & Television Literature Index and the already sound number of electronic library subscriptions is rising.

We have just launched the second issue for 2010 at the Locarno International Film Festival, marking the Open Doors focus on Central Asian cinema with a special feature on the cinematographies of Central Asia in issue 4.2. The third issue 4.3 is already full, and we now welcome submissions of individual papers or clusters for publication in 2011.

Potential contributors should send a 200 word abstract to the editor: Birgit Beumers ((Birgit.Beumers /at/ bris.ac.uk)). For information relating to forthcoming submission deadlines please contact the editor.

A style sheet – and a free issue for download – can be found on intellect’s website at http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/view-Journal,id=135/view,page=2/

Are you interested in Intellect or our publications? Find us online...

Web:
http://www.intellectbooks.com | Blog: http://bit.ly/9mbeMw
Facebook: http://bit.ly/IntelectFB | Twitter: http://bit.ly/c83QEk

For additional information please contact the editor or:

James Campbell | Marketing