[ecrea] Call for contributions on Future Research on ICT for Governance and Policy Modelling

Tue Feb 09 17:20:19 GMT 2010

Deadline : 25th February 2010

Dear colleague,

the CROSSROAD project (<http://www.crossroad-eu.net>http://www.crossroad-eu.net), a Support Action funded by the European Commission within the Research Framework Programme, aims at delivering a Research Roadmap on ICT for Governance and Policy Modelling. The project will on the one hand be supported by the contribution of other FP7 projects in this domain. On the other hand, we herewith ask experts in the field to get involved by contributing with a shared vision to support policy and research in this area. We call for high-quality innovative contributions that depict sound positions and views in the various research fields related to the broad domain of ICT for Governance and Policy Modelling (see e.g. the <http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/newsroom/cf/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=4535>http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/newsroom/cf/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=4535 or <http://www.epractice.eu/community/egovernance>http://www.epractice.eu/community/egovernance).

While the main focus of the contributions is ICT research, the submission of position papers dealing with other relate d disciplines, such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, economics, sociology, political sciences, law and services is also encouraged. Authors of up to 5 best papers of this call will be invited to join the CROSSROAD Expert Scientific Committee. Members of this committee have a key role in providing their expertise in specific research areas, in participating in the various workshops that will be conducted during the project, and in presenting their comments and feedback to the project's draft deliverables.

Important Dates:
Deadline for submission of position papers: 25th February 2010
Announcement of results and best papers: 25st March 2010

The full call for contributions can be downloaded at:
<http://crossroad.epu.ntua.gr/files/2010/01/CROSSROAD_CFC-v3.pdf>http://crossroad.epu.ntua.gr/files/2010/01/CROSSROAD_CFC-v3.pdf

More information about CROSSROAD can be found at <http://www.crossroad-eu.net>www.crossroad-eu.net

We look forward to receive your contributions.

Best regards,
Maria Wimmer

PS: Crossroad plans a workshop at EGOV and ePart 2010.
Deadline for paper submissions to the IFIP EGOV 2010 (<http://www.egov-conference.org/egov-2010>http://www.egov-conference.org/egov-2010) and ePart 2010 (<http://www.demo-net.org/epart>http://www.demo-net.org/epart) conferences is approaching soon: 15th February 2010. We look forward to receiving your paper submissions.