Archive for October 2016

[ecrea] Games Art and Design Lecturer

Thu Oct 20 19:21:12 GMT 2016

We currently have open a full time continuing position for a Lecturer in Games Art and Design in the School of Arts at the University of Hull commencing from February 2017, see https://jobs.hull.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=FA0196.

If you are interested in this position and require further information, then please contact me at the email address below.

Dr. Darren Mundy

Associate Dean (Education) Faculty of Arts, Cultures and Education / Senior Lecturer (Digital Media)

School of Arts

University of Hull

(d.mundy /at/ hull.ac.uk) <mailto:(d.mundy /at/ hull.ac.uk)>