Archive for October 2016

[ecrea] L/SL posts in Film Production and Journalism at the University of Roehampton

Thu Oct 06 18:11:10 GMT 2016

The Department of Media, Culture and Language at the University of Roehampton have 3 new posts advertised that may be of interest to members:

L/SL in Film Production

2 L/SL posts in Journalism

Media, Culture and Language at Roehampton is committed toteaching excellence across the areas of media, mass communications, photography, journalism, film, languages, English language and linguistics,andtranslation. The department also has a vibrant and growing research culture. In REF 2014, 80% of our publications were rated of national or international standing, and our profile continues to develop.

To find out more information about the role and what we’re looking for, visit the Working at Roehampton section of our website where you will find full details, how to apply, as well as further information about the benefits of working for us. For an informal discussion about the post, please contact the Head of Department: Professor Anna Gough-Yates (0)20 8392 3420 or (anna.gough-yates /at/ roehampton.ac.uk) <mailto:(anna.gough-yates /at/ roehampton.ac.uk)>

The closing date for completed applications is:**Tuesday, 8^th November 2016

It is expected that interviews will be held early in the New Year.