Archive for February 2015

[ecrea] ICA Conference invitation

Tue Feb 10 18:49:31 GMT 2015

65th Annual Conference Registration The International Communication Association extends to you a warm invitation to join us for our 65th Annual Conference, "Communication Across the Life Span" in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The main conference takes place at the Caribe Hilton San Juan from 21-25 May 2015. The Program Planning Committee, in coordination with the local organizing committee, has assembled a varied program with more than 400 75-minute sessions over the five days of the conference. In addition, the program offers 19 preconference seminars, plus several tours and excursions designed to heighten both the scholarly interchange and the Puerto Rican cultural experience.
We anticipate a high level of attendance. If you plan to attend, we advise that you register and reserve your room early to ensure a space. Take advantage of the preregistration prices now!
We are once again offering a mobile program app that can be downloaded directly to your phone. Instead of lugging around a conventional paper program, enjoy the convenience of the entire program in the palm of your hand. Use the app to view sessions, plan your daily schedule, navigate the conference halls, and engage in social media with other conference goers. Go tohttp://www.icahdq.org/conf/index.asp for more conference information and the registration link.