Archive for October 2014

[ecrea] Jobs at the University of Leeds

Mon Oct 06 13:41:26 GMT 2014

We're advertising a couple of posts at the University of Leeds that may be of interest to you, colleagues or recent PhD students. These are University Academic Fellowships in Journalism and Digital Culture (http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/PVMCM1001) and in Digital Methods (http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/PVMCM1000) and are part of this scheme:http://250greatminds.leeds.ac.uk/

The posts will be mostly research-based at first, with the post-holders contributing more to teaching and administrative responsibilities over time. We aim to appoint excellent early career academics and provide support for them to develop their publication and funding profiles, allowing a gradual build-up to a more typical research/teaching/admin split for a research-intensive university. Successful completion of a structured five year development programme will lead to confirmation as an Associate Professor.

Best,
Bethany