Archive for March 2014

[ecrea] Lectureship in Media and Communication at Leicester

Wed Mar 05 01:36:25 GMT 2014

Lectureship in Media and Communication at Leicester (2 years fixed-term)

*University of Leicester*

Department of Media and Communication

Post: SSC00447

Applications are invited for a lectureship in the Department of Media and Communication

This is a fixed-term lectureship to work with us on a project to develop our distance learning programmes to bring them into a framework that is more closely integrated with our campus-based teaching. We are looking for someone with media and communication subject knowledge who has experience in distance education and/or online learning technologies in higher education. The successful applicant will join a small team of academics to develop a new model for delivering postgraduate programmes in media and communication that make use of these technologies to offer blended learning opportunities to students based in the UK and abroad.

*The closing date for this post is midnight on 18 March 2014.*

*We anticipate that interviews will take place during the week commencing 24 March 2014.*

Candidates must have a PhD and relevant media and communication teaching experience in higher education or advanced professional training.

*Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to Roger Dickinson on (dik /at/ le.ac.uk) <mailto:(dik /at/ le.ac.uk)> or 0116 252 3860.*

Further information: https://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/jobs/opportunities

and on Jobs.ac.uk <http://jobs.ac.uk/>