Archive for January 2014

[ecrea] Associate Senior Lecturer, Post Production (0.6), Ravensbourne, London

Thu Jan 16 23:06:24 GMT 2014

Associate Senior Lecturer, Post Production (0.6)

Full Time Equivalent Salary: £42,676 p.a.

(pro-rated to £25,605.60 p.a. for the part time position) + benefits, based in SE London

Ravensbourne is a Higher Education destination. We are committed to developing talented individuals and leading edge businesses though learning, skills, applied research, and enterprise and innovation. Our aim is to become a portal for talent across London driving growth in the knowledge economy and creative industries.

We are based at the Greenwich Peninsula in an iconic building next to The O2, by the river Thames, in London. There are excellent links into central London, which is 15 minutes away on the Jubilee Underground Line.

Ravensbourne is seeking to recruit an experienced practitioner in post production to deliver editing, compositing, and technical tuition to students across a range of courses. The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of industry standard software such as Avid, Afterfx, Da Vinci, and Nuke. The applicant should have a keen interest in teaching and nurturing talent. You’ll need to be a great communicator and a proactive team player. You’ll be expected to contribute to the development of our Post Production courses and to generate training materials for students.

The Post Production courses at Ravensbourne are highly regarded in the UK and accredited by Creative Skllset. We have excellent editing, grading and VFX facilities including high-end systems such as Film Master and Mistika. Most of our students find employment in the sector soon after graduation.

Closing date: 11pm on Wednesday 22 January 2014

Interviews: Wednesday 5 February 2014

To apply:

(w) http://careers.rave.ac.uk

For further details: