Archive for January 2014

[ecrea] Call for papers “Faces, Voices, Bodies, Gestures. The Conception of Acting as the Core of Film Analysis“

Wed Jan 01 10:45:05 GMT 2014

L'Atalante. Revista de estudios cinematográficos

[L’Atalante. International Film Studies Journal]

http://www.revistaatalante.com

CALL FOR PAPERS

Please pay attention to our upcoming issue on the topic “Faces, Voices, Bodies, Gestures. The Conception of Acting as the Core of Film Analysis“, which will be published in L’Atalante. Revista de estudios cinematográficos (ISSN: 2340-6992), a biannual, non-profit journal, published in Valencia (Spain) with the collaboration of several Spanish universities and indexed in prestigious catalogues, directorates, summaries and databases of research and scientific dissemination. You can find more information about L’Atalante in our website.

Important Dates

-       Submission deadline: March 15th, 2014

-       Publication Date: January 1st, 2015 (Issue 19)

Issue’s aim

Issue 19 of our journal will tackle the conception of acting as the core of film analysis. You can find a broader description of the topic at the call for papers section of our website.

Submission guidelines
Articles are accepted in Spanish and English and they must be between 4000 and 4500 words. For more information, please visit our website.