Archive for April 2012

[ecrea] Call for Papers / International Conference 2013: Rhetoric in Europe

Sat Apr 28 06:43:47 GMT 2012

Call for Papers / International Conference 2013: Rhetoric in Europe, Norbert Gutenberg
Norbert Gutenberg,(eir-ier /at/ mx.uni-saarland.de)

Dear Colleagues,

This is the first Call for Papers for the international conference on 'Rhetoric in Europe' from 9.-13.10.2013. 2013 is the 2400th anniversary of the foundation of Isocrates' school of rhetoric and philosophy. The conference will be held on the campus of the University of Saarland and/or on one of the campuses of the University of Luxemburg. The call addresses all scholars who - on whatever disciplinary background - are interested in and work on 'Rhetoric in Europe'.

Any kind of contribution will be welcome: paper, poster, workshop, media presentation.

We would like to know how many contributions we can expect. That's why we ask you for an e-mail-answer until Mai 31, 2012, if you are planning a contribution, an average topic and placement in one of the sections. This will enable us to a better preparation of the conference and fundraising. The abstract will only be asked for in October 2012. Questions send please to this (e-mail-accounteir-ier /at/ mx.uni-saarland.de).

We will try to facilitate as many conference languages as possible. Your e-mail until Mai 31, 2012 please in English, French or German.

Your préparation Team

Universität des Saarlandes
Prof. Dr. phil. Norbert Gutenberg
Prof. Dr. jur. Maximilian Herberger