Archive for April 2012

[ecrea] Film Theory and Film Analysis in a 'Post-Cinematic' Era, University of Copenhagen, May 30th-June 1st 2012.

Thu Apr 12 21:25:50 GMT 2012

---

Dear colleague,

We have the pleasure of informing you about a PhD course at the University of Copenhagen -- and we hope that you will pass on the information to your PhD students.

Read more about the PhD Course here: Http//phd.ku.dk/Mediacom/courses/post-cinematic_era/

The registration deadline is: April 27^th , 2012.

Best regards,

Mia

*Mia Dabelsteen*

*Faculty of Humanities*

PhD School

Njalsgade 76, 2300 København S

TEL +45 35328083

DIR +45 35328083

(phdschool /at/ hum.ku.dk) <mailto:(phdschool /at/ hum.ku.dk)>

www.phd.humanities.ku.dk <http://www.phd.humanities.ku.dk>