Archive for October 2011

[ecrea] International Conference on Journalism Studies

Sun Oct 16 17:10:12 GMT 2011

The web site and link to send the abstracts for the International
Conference on Journalism Studies, which will take place June 27t– 29,
2012 in Santiago de Chile, is now ready for your proposals.

* *

*The conference, *whose objective is to discuss the current state and
challenges in the practice and teaching of journalism in different parts
of the world, is organized by *the *University of Santiago de Chile,
Frontera University, University of Chile, the Pontificial Catholic
University of Valparaiso, and the University of Porto.

*We would like to remind you that the deadline for submitting abstracts
*is December 7, 2011.

To send your abstract, go to:
http://www.periodismochile2012.cl/site/abstract

For more information, please visit www.periodismochile2012.cl
<http://www.periodismochile2012.cl/>

* *

*We hope that you are interested in participating in this event, and
that you share the information with your colleagues and academic networks.*

*Sincerely,*

* *

*Claudia Mellado*

President of the Organizing Committee**