Archive for October 2011

[ecrea] CFP ~ Society and Information Technology

Mon Oct 03 14:19:05 GMT 2011

Please consider the possibility of accepting our invitation to =20
contribute and/or encourage your colleagues to make submissions to The =20
3rd International Conference on Society and Information Technologies: =20
ICSIT 2012 www.2012iiisconferences.org/icsit, to be held on March 25th =20
- 28th, 2012; in Orlando, Florida, USA, jointly with The 3rd =20
International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and =20
Cybernetics: IMCIC 2012 (www.2012iiisconferences.org/imcic), and The =20
3rd International Conference on Education, Training and Informatics: =20
ICETI 2012 (www.2012iiisconferences.org/iceti).

The submission deadline for the three collocated conferences is Oct. =20
26th, 2011.

Submissions for *Face-to-Face* or for *Virtual* Participation are both =20
accepted. Both kinds of submissions will have the same reviewing =20
process and the accepted papers will be included in the same =20
proceedings.

Information about other collocated conferences on March 25th - 28th, =20
2012, as well as on July 17th - July 20th, 2012, can be found at =20
http://www.iiis.org/iiis/current_submissions_deadlines.asp, as well =20
information about:
=C2=95   the three-tier reviewing,
=C2=95   acceptance policy,
=C2=95   best papers selection,
=C2=95   publication of the proceedings in hard copy and CD,
=C2=95   virtual session for each face-to-face session in the conference pro=
gram,
=C2=95   publication of the best 10%-20% in journals with no additional char=
ge,
=C2=95   waiving of registration fee effective invited session organizers,
=C2=95   sessions=C2=92 best papers awards,
=C2=95   etc.

We hope we can count with your contribution and support.

ICSIT 2012 Organizing Committee

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email =20
to (remove /at/ mail.2012iiisconferences.org) with REMOVE MLCONFERENCES in =20
the subject line. Address: Torre Profesional La California, Av. =20
Francisco de Miranda, Caracas, Venezuela