[ecrea] Researchers-Enclave at facebook

Tue Aug 04 07:01:39 GMT 2009

I have set up a group "Researchers-Enclave" at facebook, (<http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=9341&uid=106158060885#/group.php?gid=106158060885>http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=9341&uid=106158060885#/group.php?gid=106158060885)

I would much appreciate it if you could kindly spread this message around.

This platform bridges the gap amongst various researchers investigating a variety of vital subjects. It aims to provide a nexus to explore the possibilities of mutual cooperation, research augmentation, and the promotion of greater understanding so that individuals and small groups can accomplish their research related ambitions. Researchers-Enclave invites academics and scholars of all disciplines to join this knowledge commons. Our mission is to open new avenues whereby different University researchers exchange information about innovative entries in their field and share personal and professional achievements. This would assist researchers to establish knowledge networks, with the scope to create multi-discipline, but research-relevant, events, seminars and conferences in the future.

I hope you all will support this research initiative.

Kind Regards and Many Thanks,

Irfan Raja

PhD Fellow

University of Huddersfield.