[ecrea] Intellect E-BOOK OFFER

Tue Mar 03 10:17:52 GMT 2009

Reduction in all e-book titles

From 1st March 2009 all Intellect backlist e-books will cost just £5 each!
In addition, all current front-list (and forthcoming 2009) e-book titles
will be reduced to £10 each!

All Intellect books are also available in e-book format for both libraries
and individuals to purchase. Our list includes e-books of our exciting Media
& Culture, Theatre & Music, Film Studies and Art & Design titles, all at
these incredible new prices. To see all available titles, visit:
http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/

E-books are available from the following providers:
Dawson Books
EbookLibrary (EBL)
Ebrary
Netlibrary
Myilibrary
Ellibs
Lightning Source

For more information on how to order e-books, visit:
http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/ebooks.php

New books:
Discourse Theory and Cultural Analysis. Media, Arts and Literature.
Nico Carpentier & Erik Spinoy (Eds.) @ Hampton Press
http://www.hamptonpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1-57273-810-3&Category_Code=Q208
&
Democracy, Journalism and Technology