[ecrea] ECPR Standing Group on Internet & Politics

Mon Mar 02 19:53:24 GMT 2009

As you know, the ECPR has accepted the proposal of a standing group on
Internet and Politics. We now have developed a website,
http://intradociep.upmf-grenoble.fr/Spip/

This website is still at the experimental stage and better viewed with
Mozilla than Internet Explorer, but we hope to develop it further and
that you will find it useful.

Feel free to circulate the information about the standing group and
the website: all researchers working in the field are welcome, and can
join the group by completing an online form in the members section.

In the "members" section, each of you has also a page, with a link to
its personal page and/or institution. Feel free to let us know if you
wish some information to be added to this page, or to any other
section of the website.

We plan a meeting at the next ECPR general session in Lisbon and hope
to see you there. We will let you know about this meeting in due course.

Regards,

Fabienne Greffet and Steve Ward